Plus 4 You - The first eco-espresso coffee machine!
The Plus 4 You is part of Astoria's Green Line, meaning these machines have a low environmental impact and can reduce energy consumption by up to 47.6%* compared to traditional coffee machines. The innovative software manages the automatic stand-by mode during non-peak periods and at night, therefore power is only distributed when and where it is needed. If the barista needs all groups to work, he can directly activate them from the keypad and they will be ready to operate at the programmed temperatures within 60 seconds.
Each Astoria machine is bench tested at Astoria USA in Greensboro, NC before it is shipped. Therefore, all Astoria machines are tested twice, once in Italy and then again in the United States.
All Astoria machines are backed by GEE with a written 90 day labor and one year parts warranty.
- LED light to illuminate working area
- Raised groups with extendable pull-out cup shelves
- Reduce energy consumption by 47.6% with automatic stand-by mode during non-peak time
- Program temperature for each group head and water reservoir independently
- Program steam boiler pressure
- Dedicated boiler to continuously produce steam
- Guarantee only the minimum temperature variations of the coffee water (max. +/- 1°C) compared to the set value
- Front Boiler Heating Element: 1000 watt x2
- Steam Boiler Heating Element: 4000 watt
- Boiler Sizes: Steam: 8.45 qts/Front: 1.25 qts x2
- Net Weight: 163 lbs
- Shipping Wt: 220 lbs
- W 32.7" D 22.8" H 22.6"
- 220volts / 19.6amps / 4400watts *
- Built-in Motor Pump
- Includes Connecting Hoses
- Color: Red / Black or White/Chrome
- SAE 2 automatic
- Frame construction: galvanized steel
- Steam wands: stainless steel
- Outer body: baked enamel stainless steel
- Equipment kit: connecting hoses, drain line, portafilters, blind filter basket, and BWT water filter cartridge and filter head supplied with machine
- Motor pump: built-in motor pump
- Color: red/black or white/chrome