Simonelli Appia Life Volumetric 1 Group Espresso Machine
BRAND NEW APPIA MODEL!
Replaces the Appia II.
- Suitable for: restaurants, hotels, shops, offices.
- 110 Volt
- Volumetric (Automatic operation).
- Volumetric dosing means the barista programs 4 espresso shot volumes (single/double/short/long/etc) per group (identically or independently) for one-touch operation & consistency between users.
- Push-Pull Steam System avoids stress on Barista’s hand – press upwards for purging or lock it down for continuous steaming.
- Cool Touch steam wand is safer and easier to clean.
- Raised group fits most larger cups, with portable risers included for smaller cups.
- Reverse Mirror back-plate allows the barista to see inside groups or bottomless portafilters without bending over.
- Portafilters are solid chrome-plated brass with an ergonomic molded handle & rubber grip for minimizing stress on Barista’s wrist.
- Automated Backflushing for fast & easy group cleaning.
- Pressure Gauges display pump & steam pressure, making it easy to check pressure profiles and monitor machine performance.
- Stainless Steel + formed ABS body panels on a solid steel frame.
- Available in white, black, red.
- Water connection and drain required.
- Water filtration is required (sold separately here).
- Made in Italy!
- 2 year warranty!
Appia Life Volumetric 1 Group SPECIFICATIONS:
- Up to 150 cappuccinos / lattes per day
- 15.9"W x 21.4"D x 19.6"H, 71.6 lbs
- Boiler Size: 5 Liters
- Power: 110V / 1500W / 13A / Nema 5-15 Plug
These models allow a barista to program 4 espresso shot volumes per group (single, double, short, long), thereby pulling shots at that exact volume every time with the touch of a button.
Shots are more consistent between users and because the barista doesn’t have to monitor the espresso therefore there is more time to focus on steaming, interacting with customers, or starting another order.