Everpure EV9692-71 Filter System 7FC-S CartridgeThe Everpure EV9692-71 Filter System 7FC-S Cartridge fits the following Everpure water filtration system heads:
- Insurice PF
This Everpure high flow filtration cartridge will reduce the taste and odor of chlorine, and will also reduce cysts.
- Increased capacity for extended reduction of chemical and mechanical contaminants Chlorine, Taste & Odor, Sediment, and Cyst Reduction to 1/2 micron.
- Uses: Ice Systems, Steam Combi Ovens, & Coffee Systems
- 25,000 gallon capacity w/ a 2.5 gpm flow rate
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53 Increased capacity for extended reduction of chemical and mechanical contaminants.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
Balanced cartridge for optimum performance in varying water qualities.
Integrated beaded phosphate with levels specifically selected for greater life and scale inhibition.
New Fibredyne II media with AgION® antimicrobial protection inhibits any potential bacterial growth.
Reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages.
Improves the taste of fountain beverages and helps retain the drink’s carbonation.
Submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size, and reduces health contaminants such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts.
Protects drink system seals, pump, tubing and small orifices from clogging, corrosion and abrasive wear.
Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53.
Java Exotic recommends that you change 7FCS # EV-969271 cartridges on a regular 6 month preventative maintenance program.
- Change cartridges when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi.
- Always flush the filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change.
- Install vertically so cartridge hangs down.
- Allow 2.5 inches clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement.
- Flush cartridge by running water through system for five minutes at full flow.
- 7FCS Overall Dimensions: 20.75" H x 3.25" D (52.7 x 8.3 cm)
- Service Flow Rate: 2.5 gpm (9.5 lpm)
- Rated Capacity: 25,000 gallons (94,635 L)
- Pressure Requirements: 10 – 125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Temperature: 35 – 100°F (2 – 38°C)
- Model: 7FC-S / EV9692-71