Simonelli Appia Life Semi Automatic 1 Group Espresso Machine
BRAND NEW APPIA MODEL!
Replaces the Appia II.
Semi-Automatic (Standard Appia Life Series): These lower-priced models are still capable of delivering high-quality espresso. “Semi-automatic” means the barista is in complete control of the machine during the extraction process, both starting and ending the shot according to their trained eye, or by using a separate timer or scale. Semi-automatic machines have no programming or automatic steam wand options.
- Suitable for: restaurants, hotels, shops, offices.
- 110 Volt
- Semi -automatic operation.
- Semi-automatic means a single button starts & stops espresso shots for use with shot-timers or scales
- Push-Pull Steam System avoids stress on Barista’s hand – press upwards for purging or lock it down for continuous steaming.
- Cool Touch steam wand is safer and easier to clean.
- Raised group fits most larger cups, with portable risers included for smaller cups.
- Reverse Mirror back-plate allows the barista to see inside groups or bottomless portafilters without bending over.
- Portafilters are solid chrome-plated brass with an ergonomic molded handle & rubber grip for minimizing stress on Barista’s wrist.
- Pressure Gauges display pump & steam pressure, making it easy to check pressure profiles and monitor machine performance.
- Stainless Steel + formed ABS body panels on a solid steel frame.
- Available in black, white, red.
- Water connection and drain required.
- Water filtration is required (sold separately here).
- Made in Italy!
- 2 year warranty!
- Up to 150 cappuccinos / lattes per day
- 15.9"W x 21.4"D x 19.6"H, 71.6 lbs
- Boiler Size: 5 Liters
- Power: 110V / 1500W / 13A / Nema 5-15 Plug
Our Price is ALL inclusive!
- NO Sales tax to pay! (except customers in Louisiana)
FREE Shipping to a commercial address in the continental USA.
Ask us about Barista training for this machine!