Rancilio Classe 5 S 1 Group Commercial Espresso Machine for Home or Business
- Easy to use
- Powerfully efficient
- As portable as it gets
The Rancilio Classe 5 ST improves on the Epoca's case design while offering quick-heat steam, and temp-stable shots. The Classe 5's small size doesn't sacrifice usability either, thanks to its ergonomic portafilter and steam control. And with a single, semi-automatic brew button, operation couldn't be any easier!
The Rancilio Class 5 Commercial Espresso Machine is a perfect example of form and function blended to create simplified beauty in a machine that effortlessly makes a great cup of espresso.
Known for ease of use, aesthetic value, and technological precision, The Rancilio Class 5 creates a great cup of espresso every time. Its ability to create a consistent flavor and aroma time after time makes this reliable espresso machine one that is revered by baristas everywhere.
Features and Functionality
- Connects directly to your water supply! No water tank to fill!
- Semi-automatic controls: The user starts and stops the extraction at the press of a button
- Standard 110V - A standard US wall outlet and 15-amp draw lets you set up the Classe 5 ST anywhere.
- C-Lever Steam Knob - Ergonomically designed to save your barista's wrists with featherable partial steaming and a locking full-steam setting.
- Adjustable feet
- Hot Water Spout - Tea and Americanos are easy thanks to the manually controlled hot water knob.
- Heat exchange system: Allows you to pull a shot of espresso and steam milk at the same time
- Pressure gauge: Measures boiler and pump pressure
- Clever Lever - Rancilio's signature C-Lever offers intuitive control over steam in a wrist-saving configuration.
- Steam wand: Multi-directional for frothing milk
- Dimensions: Height: 21 inches, Width:16 inches, Depth: 21 inches
- Weight: 73 lbs
- Power: Watts:1600W, Volts: 110V
- Boiler Volume: 4 L
There will be an additional charge for SALES TAX for shipments to the following states: CA, GA, FL, WA.